San Angelo Rodeo IS BACK! The 91st Annual San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo will be held on Friday, March 31st – Friday, April 14th, 2023 in San Angelo, Texas. PRCA events such as bull riding, saddle bronc riding, bareback riding, team roping, barrel racing, steer wrestling, tie-down roping, and breakaway roping supposed to cover. Here is a simple guide to the San Angelo Rodeo 2023 live stream and more.
- What: 2023 San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo
- Who: San Angelo PRCA Rodeo Events
- When: March 31st – April 14, 2023
- Where: San Angelo Coliseum, San Angelo, TX
What TV Channel will the San Angelo Rodeo 2023 be on?
Entirety of the San Angelo Rodeo main performances will air live on the The Cowboy Channel, Cowboy Channel + from March 31st – April 14, 2023. We have rounded up everything you need to know about how to watch the San Angelo Stock Show and Rodeo on TV and online.
How to watch San Angelo Rodeo 2023?
Western Lifestyle Network is pleased to share with an individual the latest and finest in rodeo news in addition to events, up next will be the highly-anticipated San Angelo Rodeo 2023! The HDS will be televised March 31st – April 14, 2023 and performances live on The Cowboy Channel and Cowboy Channel +. The Cowboy Channel now available on Dish Network-232, Direct TV-603, Cox-260 anytime, and anywhere.
The Cowboys Channel
The ultimate annual rodeo event will now be seen by millions of people live simultaneously on two national TV networks. Also included in the deal is a wide variety of other PRCA programming, including expanded live coverage of the PRORODEO TOUR and the PRCA’s Xtreme Bulls Tour events which will result in a huge increase in the amount, availability and quality of PRCA PRORODEO coverage on The Cowboy Channel. The Cowboy Channel now available on Dish Network-232, Direct TV-603, Cox-260 anytime, and anywhere. You can enjoy Rural Media on these platforms:
- AT&T (Channel 568 & 1568)
- Charter Spectrum
- DIRECTV (Channel 345)
- DIRECTV NOW
- DISH (Channel 231)
- Sling TV’s Heartland Package
To find out if RFD-TV and The Cowboy Channel are available in your area, please your Pay TV provider.
Cowboy Channel +
Stream The Cowboy Channel programming live, watch past episodes of your favorite shows, and follow all the latest rodeo action. The Cowboy Channel Plus is available for only $9.99 a month or save up to 25% and purchase the whole year for $89.99. To sign up for the PRCA on The Cowboy Channel Plus app, visit www.cowboychannelplus.com.
- Web: Any web-connected desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone using the latest version of Chrome (recommended), Firefox, Safari, Edge, or Internet Explorer.
- Mobile App: If you have an iPhone or iPad, search for “Cowboy Channel +” in the App Store.
- TV: If you have an Apple TV (4th generation) or Roku, search for “Cowboy Channel +” in the App Store or in the Roku Channel Store.
- Friday, March 31 – 7:30 p.m. (tickets starting at $15.50)
- Saturday, April 1 – 1:00 p.m. ($12.50)
- Saturday, April 1 – 7:30 p.m. ($20.50)
- Sunday, April 2 – 2:00 p.m. ($12.50)
- Thursday, April 6 – 7:30 p.m. ($10.50)
- Friday, April 7 – 7:30 p.m. ($15.50)
- Saturday, April 8 – 1:00 p.m. ($12.50)
- Saturday, April 8 – 7:30 p.m. ($20.50)
- Concho Education Fed Credit Union Xtreme Bulls: Sunday, April 9 – 2:00 p.m. (tickets starting at $15.50)
Military Appreciation: Wednesday, April 12 – 7:30 p.m. (tickets starting at $10.50)
Thursday, April 13 – 7:30 p.m. (tickets starting at $10.50)
The Finals bring you the best contestants from this year’s rodeo. The top 12 in each event come back to town to compete for the championship! It is one of the most coveted titles in Pro Rodeo! The finals will take place Friday, April 14 at 7:30 PM (tickets starting at $25.50).
Because the San Angelo Rodeo has such a rich tradition, fans can always count on seeing many of the best rodeo events anywhere. For this year’s rodeo, fans can expect to see such exciting events as:
- Bull riding
- Saddle bronc riding
- Bareback riding
- Team roping
- Calf roping
- Steer wrestling
- Barrel racing
With both cowboys and cowgirls competing in many of these events, fans of this great Texas rodeo can expect to be cheering for their favorite competitors from beginning to end.
Since rodeo fans are some of the most passionate in the world about their sport, their community, and their country, the San Angelo Rodeo always contain a number of special events to entertain fans, as well as affiliations with numerous charities that help cure illnesses, support military veterans, and help local community members in need of food and other assistance. Along with these important events, fans of this great event can also look forward to such activities as the Gala of the Royal Horses, RQHA Horse Show, concerts, carnivals, after-party dances, Rodeo Queen contests, and plenty of other activities that will delight Lone Star State rodeo fans of all ages.