Roku devices are among the most popular cord cutting tools around, and that doesn’t look like it’s changing anytime soon. Roku is a great way to organize on-demand streaming services like Netflix and Hulu, but what about live TV services? Do you know how to watch NFR live TV on Roku?
So, don’t miss a single moment of the WNFR live action. Don’t worry, If you can’t attend in Las Vegas NFR, we’ll discuss here how to watch National Finals Rodeo online real-time TV coverage.
The official broadcaster of NFR is The Cowboys Channel. You can watch The Cowboys Channel as well as Western and rodeo sports on their Roku devices. If you love rodeo, you’ve probably wondered, “Can I watch the NFR on Roku TV?” The answer is yes, but only if you’ve already subscribed to Roku Premiere or The Cowboy Channel+. These streaming services have extensive libraries of free and paid content, including television shows. Moreover, they allow you to watch live TV, including CBS and other major broadcasters.
- On the Roku remote, press the Home button.
- Open the Roku channel store by scrolling down and selecting streaming channels.
- In the supplied Search Channels bar, type the channel name you want to add to your Roku TV or device.
- You can then proceed to add a channel to your Roku TV or device to install it if the channel is free.
- If the channel is paid, choosing buy will allow you to download and install it on your Roku device.
So, by visiting the Roku channel store and adding The Cowboy Channel+ to your Roku device, you may access The Cowboy Channel+ Network which would be the official broadcaster of the annual Wrangler NFR. The Cowboy Channel Network is also accessible via streaming services like:
- YouTube TV
- Hulu with live TV
- DirecTV Stream
- Sling TV
You can also add these streaming networks to your Roku device by visiting the Roku channel store and adding the channel you desire. You must subscribe to these streaming services, download them to your Roku device via the Roku Channel Store, and sign in, to enjoy watching the Wrangleron your Roku device.